|6th May 2017- 3:19pm|
Ahhh I don’t want to study.
Writing this to procrastinate my day away- will definitely regret this.
So I shall now plan what I want to do after my A-levels:
- Will travel with my family to Japan- Hokkaido, Tokyo, Kyoto etc.
- Travel with friends- Korea, Taiwan maybe even Australia?
- Intern at maybe a editing/advertising or copy-writing firm?
- Want to try out and see whether the courses I am interested in is really as interesting as it is in reality
Dye my hair
- Lord, have been waiting for ever for this
- Definitely ombre with ash grey or any ashy colours that would go well with the brown in my hair
- I have lost count of how many times I wanted/tried to revamp my wardrobe
- Going for the elegant/classy vibe to the minimalist slightly edgy casual look
Artify my room
- Create a map on the wall for travel logs
- Complete the scarpbook for the Europe trip for the love of God
So far, I guess that’s pretty much all I could think of. Will update this in the days to come!